Friday, October 12, 2012

and life is simple.

Some things I have been loving about this week:

1. conversations with far away friends.
Tolar, Oklahoma, and Asia. Sharing recent life events, and freaking about about future plans. I love having friends far away that I know will never go anywhere. There is something just thrilling about laying on my bedroom floor with my feet up on my bed like a Jr. High girl, talking for hours on the phone. 

2. Thursday night
 Thursday nights are my small group/bible study nights. A wonderful time to be refreshed and encouraged by godly friendships. This week a couple of us just went straight from bible study to dancing. I loved it. every minute of it. Thursday nights are such a diamond in my week. 


3.  simple little things
Frozen pizza with Jake. Coffee on the back porch. Visit from Jacqueline. Time with my roommates. Playing with Barli. New scarf. 
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers